• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

accidents...

lucy24

Mama Doe
whilst trying to help animals!!! whats your stories? i just rang up the vet for my hamster, had appt for 20 mins later, went to cut air holes in box, sliced finger!!! OUCH! blood everywhere so quickly put a plaster tightly round it and went to vets with hammy-was almost late as i had to walk.... :roll::lol:

Once in a while someone gets skidded across the kitchen :s

They run around my feet when it's dinner time - like crazy - and I'm so careful, but they just get in the wrong place sometimes and end up skidding - I feel SO bad!! They don't seem bothered mind :lol:

Buns are free ranging on the ground floor of the house.

I notice their hay rack is getting a little low, so I dutifully went out into the front porch (which is cool and dry) where we keep the hay.

Kizzy and Bob have a binky session & somehow hit the front door and knock it closed effectively locking me out the the front porch.

In the rain, I had to run down the road, round the corner into the back alleyway to then scale the back fence to get to the back door which luckily wasn't locked.

I just thank my lucky stars that I was fully dressed and not in my PJs, even if I had wear my OH trainers which were 5 sizes too big for me.

Buns are free ranging on the ground floor of the house.

I notice their hay rack is getting a little low, so I dutifully went out into the front porch (which is cool and dry) where we keep the hay.

Kizzy and Bob have a binky session & somehow hit the front door and knock it closed effectively locking me out the the front porch.

In the rain, I had to run down the road, round the corner into the back alleyway to then scale the back fence to get to the back door which luckily wasn't locked.

I just thank my lucky stars that I was fully dressed and not in my PJs, even if I had wear my OH trainers which were 5 sizes too big for me.

Oh god I'm sorry but that just made me laugh! It sounds like something out of a cartoon!

Oh god I'm sorry but that just made me laugh! It sounds like something out of a cartoon!

It could only happen to me. :oops:

But on the plus side, I did have clothes on and I did know that the the back door was still unlocked - it could have been sooooo much worse.

Back