• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My lop foster girls

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
Leisl and Gretl arrived on Wed night from Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care.
They had been kept in a 4ft hutch and pretty much ignored, they are skin and bones :cry: so two meals a day is going down nicely, and a pile of hay, we dont know if they have had hay before, as they were handed over with a bag of straw :?.

Both are confident to run to me, and take a small stroke a bit wary, but thats typical bunny behavior, they are lovely girls.
I did need food bribes to get them to stand still for a minute :oops: this "luxury" of having space means they want to run and binky and be rabbits :love:

Picture003.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Thanks everyone :)

I know, they have been waiting ages, poor souls. Such a terrible state too, you can see in the first picture how skinny they are :(

I believe they are between 2 and three :D

Poor little girlies :( they do look really skinny in the first picture.:( They are soooo beautiful though :love::love: Are they spayed?

What lovely girls :love:
I bet you have them much healthier & happier in no time at all.

Poor little girlies :( they do look really skinny in the first picture.:( They are soooo beautiful though :love::love: Are they spayed?

Its awful, i can feel every bone in their backs :(. They are not spayed yet no, or vaccinated, but i will start the vaccinations shortly :). They have a lot of potential to be incredble pets :love:

Another picture or two just for you ;)

Picture008.jpg

Trying to get in the bag of food :lol:

Picture002.jpg

Have you met Alice? She's on Fairly Beloved books and looks very like my Spenser. :love:

I have not met Alice no, but i have seen her photo, she is gorgeous. I was ever so tempted, as my late Mum was called Alice and i have never had a rew :oops: but i resisted.

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone.

To confirm Gretl is the grey bunny, Leisl is the black, i got the names the wrong way :oops:

Back