• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cats at Walsall RSPCA

x-vic-x

Mama Doe
I know alot of you have cats so I thought you might want to see some of the stunning cats we have available for adoption at the moment.

George
Cats81.jpg

Phoebe
Cats21.jpg

Pixie
Cats61.jpg

Pepper
Cats121.jpg

Smokey
Cats101.jpg

Rosie
Cats41.jpg

Derby
Fostercat.jpg

Stripe
Cats13.jpg

Fifi
Cats14-1.jpg

Benny Bear
Cats16.jpg

Awww, they're all so cute I honestly couldn't pick a favourite. :love::love: I hope they all find loving homes soon. :D

All so very beautiful but then I am slightly biased hence my name on here, George is particularly beautiful, sadly there is no room at my Inn.

Awww! I love them all! :love:

Smokey reminds me of my Nugget (RIP :cry:). Smokey and George have great moustache/goatee combos going on! :lol:

I can't believe there are so many ginger cats their :/

There are even more black cats in rescues. For some reason people have something against black cats. They're often overlooked. Probably because of the superstitions associated with them.
Personally if I were to get another cat it'd be a black cat. I love black cats :love::love::love:

There are even more black cats in rescues. For some reason people have something against black cats. They're often overlooked. Probably because of the superstitions associated with them.
Personally if I were to get another cat it'd be a black cat. I love black cats :love::love::love:

Sadly its not just black cats, the black and white cats we have will also be here ages, they always are. Stripe has come on so well since hes been with us and we've not had 1 enquiry. Fifi is reserved and we have had about 10 calls about her :( Sadly alot of these cats were from a horrendous Inspectorate case so all are very nervous :(

I do love cats :love::love: Benny Bear is my favourite, he gives the best cuddles!!!

Back