• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Love is..........sharing a bowl of Nom Noms! Pic heavy

PippinWarren

Warren Scout
Just thought I'd share these with you all. Recently bonded buns :love: enjoying breakfast together.....Oat Wheat & Barley hay being troughed down. Not bad to say McVitie wasn't keen on hay he dives in head first, Misty Moo just doesn't get a look in :lol:

DSCF9469.jpg

Erm I'm Waiting.....leave me some

DSCF9470.jpg

Still Waiting

DSCF9469.jpg

Nom Nom Nom ... in a minute Missy

DSCF9471.jpg

Right thats it piggy move over....I want some

DSCF9481.jpg

DSCF9480.jpg

DSCF9479.jpg

DSCF9478.jpg

DSCF9477.jpg

DSCF9475.jpg

Awwww :love:

Misty is a gorgeous colour. They have loads of toys - lucky bunnies :D

Thanks Vita. Misty was a bun I saved from a farm table :shock:
Thats not even a tenth of their toy box, I give them a different selection each day! Always we are looking for more new toys :D

Thanks Vita. Misty was a bun I saved from a farm table :shock:
Thats not even a tenth of their toy box, I give them a different selection each day! Always we are looking for more new toys :D
Wow. I'd love to be able to do that! Maybe a while after they are spayed and vacc'd and settled that will be more affordable.

So glad she was saved. Poor lovely bun.
Even knowing that Rexes like my Ada were originally bred for fur makes me feel very protective of her, although she is an innocent petshop bun.

Wow... I cant believe that's the same McVitie that came in to BARC living with the Guinea Pigs!

Oh it certainly is. He is now living in a wendy house called pippinwarren with oodles of space. There is another thread showing his new pad but im nnot sure how to put link here.:oops:

If you are the lady who fostered him for a while thank you for coaxing the hay eating. He noms bucket loads of it now his favourite is a mix of oat wheat and barley.
:D

I sure am, he is a little darling, we nearly bunnynapped him lol!!! Thankyou for being so good to him :love:

Back