• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Savvy Vet in Reading

Depends whereabouts in Reading but if it's Bracknell side I can suggest a few people.

Kynoch Vets has branches in Wokingham, Bracknell and Crowthorne and some of the vets take a particular interest in bunnies. http://www.kynochvets.co.uk/surgeries.aspx

Kate Marriot in Crowthorne does most of my bunny work (she has been doing Monty, did my Sally, Morris, Precious, Luna the hare, and all of our own bunnies). She is very progressive and has a very keen interest in rabbits. Ivan Crotaz at Harmanswater is very knowledgeable and experienced with rabbits too. We also have two newer arrivals who are exotics ladies; Hannah who works out of Wokingham (and also Frimley), and Selene Pirri also at Wokingham.

If it's for Newbury direction, a very bunny savvy lady is just about to set up her own practice but this won't be until the end of the year.

If your friend would like any more info about the above she/he can e-mail me on therabbitcrossing@yahoo.co.uk:D

Depends whereabouts in Reading but if it's Bracknell side I can suggest a few people.

Kynoch Vets has branches in Wokingham, Bracknell and Crowthorne and some of the vets take a particular interest in bunnies. http://www.kynochvets.co.uk/surgeries.aspx

Kate Marriot in Crowthorne does most of my bunny work (she has been doing Monty, did my Sally, Morris, Precious, Luna the hare, and all of our own bunnies). She is very progressive and has a very keen interest in rabbits. Ivan Crotaz at Harmanswater is very knowledgeable and experienced with rabbits too. We also have two newer arrivals who are exotics ladies; Hannah who works out of Wokingham (and also Frimley), and Selene Pirri also at Wokingham.

If it's for Newbury direction, a very bunny savvy lady is just about to set up her own practice but this won't be until the end of the year.

If your friend would like any more info about the above she/he can e-mail me on therabbitcrossing@yahoo.co.uk:D

Thank you :) I'll let her know :D

Back