• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can Digby and Daisy have some vibes please :o(

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
I think the howling winds and hailstorms in the night have frightened them :( Daisy cam out as usual this morning but Digby wouldn't, and Digby wouldn't touch his breakfast :( he normally gobbles up everything in sight asap. Daisy had some pellets but I think she's upset because of Digby, and she didn't have anywhere near as much as normal :( Digby ate a crunchie but very slowly. I'm at work now but OH is home, he says he's had another crunchie and some apple. I've made a vet apointment for tonight in case he doesn't improve :( this is not like him at all :cry:

Digby is feeling a bit better now :) my OH has been giving him carrot and hay, and he just put a plate of pellets in front of him. Digby tipped it over, threw the plate at OH then started eating the pellets off the floor :lol: they do worry us don't they???! :roll: thank you for the vibes :)

Glad they are OK now, such gorgeous big bunsters. :love: Spenser was a bit off last night, but seems OK now. The wind really was awful - I think bunnies cope better with snow and extreme cold than with gales.

Glad they are OK now, such gorgeous big bunsters. :love: Spenser was a bit off last night, but seems OK now. The wind really was awful - I think bunnies cope better with snow and extreme cold than with gales.

Thanks :wave: yes the wind was terrible, but the heavy hail battering their roof didn't help either!! I hate the weather in this stupid country!!!! :evil:

Thanks :wave: yes the wind was terrible, but the heavy hail battering their roof didn't help either!! I hate the weather in this stupid country!!!! :evil:

Yep, I can sypmathise with this too. I brought Spenser into our unheated conservatory, partly so that I could keep an eye on him during the worst of the weather, but also becuase his cover was flapping even with fire-bricks and a heavy pot used to secure it. During the hail he wouldn't come out from under the couch and I had to lie on the floor to pet him.

Back