• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Things aren't looking good for petal U/D not good

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
Hi all, know I haven't been on for quite some time, but my petal isn't looking too good, she's been tested for various things but she's still losing condition. I think I may loose her soon. couldn't see her suffering. will see how it goes at the vets on saturday.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to hear that Petal isn't doing well, I remember her from when I first joined this forum and I always thought she was so pretty :love: Sending lots of vibes for her xxx

Thanks guys for the vibes, yep it's been confirmed that it's her kidneys. Was starting to think i was just imagining the weight loss but Vet confirmed that she's lost alot of condition. She was given steriods there, but if she hasn't improved within the week, i think i'll have to make a horrible decision. I'm just trying to keep a sensible head on things. my poor baby. Thankfully she's not in pain.

I'm sorry. :( Hopefully she'll pick up a bit during the week. xx

thankyou, she'll never put that weight back on unfortunately :cry: . just to reply to your previous comment she's the orange lop with the white blade in my signature. had her from she was 8weeks old.

Back