• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roger is off colour today

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
Hes refusing breakfast :(. Please can we have some nom nom vibes. Vets in a few hours should he not pick up :(

I had to go to work today as I'm still on trial and I've already had a day off sick. My mum has given him his Christmas present from her early and he's add a little nom of an alfalfa hay ring. Still 'off' though. Thank you Happybun xx

Oh oh oh greens nommage!

Mums going to go home at lunch to check on him and Jay is coming back from Woking early to collect him. He's never been poorly and to be honest whilst visiting my mum I expected it to be Max or Jemimh who got poorly, especially since it's first time Max has been back there on his own without Lola.

Happybun your vibes are magical! :lol: So far they're working a treat :)

Lots of nomming vibes for Roger!! Hope he picks up really really soon xxx

Thank you! I really hate having to come to work, I'm just so thakful it's Friday, I just hope Jay's journey back up North is quick and easy and then Roger will have lots of Daddy love. :(

Thank you both, he's my little cut and shut bunny, he's like two ifferent bunnies sewn together... :oops: Hopefully Mimah will keep him in line, tell him to stop being a silly boy and to nom some foods...she is a little bossy madam. :lol:

Jay to the rescue! He went to the market after getting home, got a new bale of hays and Roger my dear boy is back to his jolly old self!

Yay thank you everybun! x

woohoo.gif

Back