• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Send in your luxury hutch pictures!

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
You remember the luxury "£10 000" hutch with CCTV and all that?
This is the thread: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...t-expensive-rabbit-hutch-S&highlight=pampered

Well Hc1 said at the end of the programme they asked people to send in pictures of their bunny palaces. So come on RU, send in all your wonderful outdoor accommodation. All your sheds and playhouses and huge runs. Let's show the general public that space and toys are more important than gadgets! :mrgreen:

http://upload.news.bbc.cs.streamuk.com/

Post your picture here too so we can see what you've sent in. :wave:

Mine is my kitchen floor covered in hay, mats and rabbit toys, with a litter tray and their bowls in one corner. Not the best picture, although the buns love it!

Oh, and various mats, boxes, tents and tunnels dotted around the house too :lol:

There is some amazing accomodation on here though, you can all put that hutch to shame!

Done! :wave:

I sent these:

Shed12b.jpg

Shed16b.jpg

Shed17b.jpg

Shed18b.jpg

Shed36b.jpg

I don't watch the show though! Let me know if my shed becomes famous! :lol:

Awesome. I think the couple that made the hutch in the news are lovely but I also think the general public need to know what a real rabbit palace looks like. And it looks like yours Captain Helen. And of course also the other members who have great set ups too. I wish mine was that good. :)

kaths101 - You definitely should! :wave: Your set-up is absolutely luxury! :love:

Awesome. I think the couple that made the hutch in the news are lovely but I also think the general public need to know what a real rabbit palace looks like. And it looks like yours Captain Helen. And of course also the other members who have great set ups too. I wish mine was that good. :)

Thank you! :oops: Lots of blood, sweat and tears went into the making of it! :lol: I now have a matching pair of shed and run set-ups, but I haven't got a pic of them together yet.

Captain Helen - that is such a cute shed. Love the windowbox.
Kaths101 - amazing, so much space. And very nice black & white flooring too.

Back