• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Bruce!!! *PIC HEAVY*

Living_a_lie

Mama Doe
Here is my young adopted Bun Bruce who is due to be neutered later this month then I will try and bond him with Selina :)

DSC02001.jpg

DSC02003.jpg

DSC02010.jpg

DSC02015.jpg

DSC02013.jpg

DSC02012.jpg

OI! I've been asking for pics for days :evil: :lol:

He's gorgeous! Hope the bond goes smoothly.

Thank you both :) His ears are part of what attracted me to him as I already have a lop (Selina) and wanted something a bit different.

Thanks Lil :) It seems to be going well already - besides Bruce now humping her which is why I'm delaying it but they seemed to like each other and ate from the same spot with no fighting :)

Btw if anyone has any ideas what breed/breeds he might be let me know :) I have no idea.

Last edited:
At the mo he is aboutthe same size as Selina (so I would think perhaps the sameish size as your James) but he is only 15 weeks so unsure how big he will get.

At the mo he is aboutthe same size as Selina (so I would think perhaps the sameish size as your James) but he is only 15 weeks so unsure how big he will get.

He really looks like he's got conti in him somewhere along the line. I can't wait to see him with Selina, they'll look great together :love:

*phew!*

Well on his adoption paper work it says 12 weeks and that was near the middle of October (That they were abandoned) so I'm hoping he is 15 weeks and not much younger (for obvious reasons as well).

I think he could be a mix in fact as he is mostly grey but on his nose, and round his feet (and in general streaks) he is slightly orangey/sable coloured.

Woah!! What big ears you have,Brucie!!!

Hes gonna grow into those!!! I watch and wait...........:love::love:

Back