• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can bunnies trumpet?

hellsdarkrose

Warren Veteran
Ahem or bottom burp if you want to call it that.

I'm convinced I heard Radish let rip but I'm not sure whether they can or not.

Thanks

They have the ability, I don't think it is normally very noisy, although sometimes I can hear Meggy!

Mum thinks Spenser once did this. Unfortunately I wasn't about and missed it, but apparently he made a little 'pouf pouf' noise, then turned round and had a good sniff. :lol:

OMG this must be what Boris did that time when he was little, mum had been feeding him lettuce :roll: so he was a bit gassy, and all of a sudden I heard a very strange noise coming from underneath the sofa where he was sitting :lol: I was just shocked haha and decided I had probably imagined it. I guess not! :lol:

Kizzy had a bad reaction to cabbage greens, there was strange vibrating sound. She twisted around and sniffed at her own back end and then gave me a rather disgusted look as if it was somehow my fault and walked away doing that shuddery shake thing. Luckily there was no other reaction, no sticky bottom, or anything like that, but certainly she's not had any cabbage greens since.

And I can confirm that it was none too pleasant. :oops:

Yep, back before i knew anything really, i gave Biscuit some peach. You should of heard him after that :shock:

Back