• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For those who love rex's :)

Jackaroonie

Mama Doe
This is my rex bella, these pics were taken 2 months ago, the pics were taken before she was spayed in october, I've only just managed to retrieve the photo's out of my brothers SLR :lol: Hope you like her :) i Know what im going to buy with my christmas and birthday money, a really good dslr :D

Also is she a standard rex or a min rex?????? :roll: thanks in advance :)

DSC01970.jpg

DSC01971.jpg

DSC01969.jpg

Me :roll::lol: not a good one of bella as the camera made her eye turn out red so I tryed to remove it and made it blue :oops:

DSC01966.jpg

DSC01965.jpg

Bella is 3 half years old she is a lovely bunny and is so much more nicer and friendlier since being spayed, she was extremely territorial and aggressive before, okay she will still try and bite your hand when you put the cup in to put the food in her bowl :lol:

so what type of rex is she and what colour, is she a castor? :wave:

She's lovely! I know very little about rex so couldn't tell just from looking, how much does she weigh?

And she's a castor :)

She's lovely! I know very little about rex so couldn't tell just from looking, how much does she weigh?

And she's a castor :)

I am not sure sorry, but she has put on weight since her spay, I will know tomorrow as all my bunnies are going for their first ever VHD vannications, they will get teeth, weight, ears, nails checked :) I will find out tomorrow :)

She is lovely :love:

She's a Standard and I think her colouring is Harlequin, she has quite a lot of black in her coat :?

She's a Standard and I think her colouring is Harlequin, she has quite a lot of black in her coat :?

Thank you :) I brought her from a rare breeds farm all they said that she was a rex, she came from a litter of 12 and the runt died, she was the second smallest out of the litter :)

Bella is 3 half years old she is a lovely bunny and is so much more nicer and friendlier since being spayed, she was extremely territorial and aggressive before, okay she will still try and bite your hand when you put the cup in to put the food in her bowl :lol:

so what type of rex is she and what colour, is she a castor? :wave:

:lol: Sounds like my Beano! My mum and sister are scared of her from what she was like before her spay :oops: :lol:

The black is quite patchy but I think that's moult, you can see a blue undercoat in some places and a light belly and harlequins don't have that, and the 'orange' on harlequins us usually less vibrant :)

The black is quite patchy but I think that's moult, you can see a blue undercoat in some places and a light belly and harlequins don't have that, and the 'orange' on harlequins us usually less vibrant :)

What about the black on her nose :?

She's not a Castor is she, or a Tort :?

What about the black on her nose :?

She's not a Castor is she, or a Tort :?

I did have to look a few times myself, I just can't see her being a tort or harlequin, she has the right colours and shading (ear lacing and pale stomach/eye circles etc) for a castor it's just the patches, but I've got an agouti and he gets very uneven and patchy and I've seen sables in really bad moult that look more like harlequins. Most harlequins are agouti even though they don't look it but you can get 'self' ones that get tort shading but I still don't think they'd look like that with the light stomach etc

Back