• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This forum is bad..

Apache

Mama Doe
For my wallet!

I read about protexen profibre, and think Alfred must have some....

Then I read how everyone loves fenugreek crunches... Alfred might be deprived, I'd better order him some... (I've found another ebay seller - so fingers crossed they'll arrive soon)

Then another thread mentioned about the nibbling rings.... so they're on the way...

Although Alfred is probably very pleased that I read this forum...

(he's already got xmas presents from the hay experts..)

This is him snoozing in his favourite place:-
Alfred.jpg

For my wallet!

I read about protexen profibre, and think Alfred must have some....

Then I read how everyone loves fenugreek crunches... Alfred might be deprived, I'd better order him some... (I've found another ebay seller - so fingers crossed they'll arrive soon)

Then another thread mentioned about the nibbling rings.... so they're on the way...

Although Alfred is probably very pleased that I read this forum...

(he's already got xmas presents from the hay experts..)

This is him snoozing in his favourite place:-
Alfred.jpg
didnt want to read and run so just wanted to say he's a gorgeous bunny xxxxxxxxxxx:love:

Alfred is sooo coot! :love: I thought the whole 'fenugreek crunchies' thing was just hype, til I weakened and ordered some for Pickle. Now he mugs me whenever I open the cupboard door!

:lol::lol::lol:

Luckily boy! And beautiful! :love:

I've managed to avoid getting mine hooked on the hard stuff so far... Who is your fenugreek crunchie dealer? I might look into it...

Gorgeous boy.:love::love::love:

Yes since I joined I regularly buy fenigreek crunchies, plantain plus changed my food to SS pellets, get a bale of hay and order from The Hays Expert everything they need, as well as change the chinchillas food.

I bought pineapple for one of my bunnies this evening. He doesn't like it. :lol: Meant to help as I have seen him eat fur.

Thanks everyone :D I've had Alfred just over 5 years now, he was a rescue from the RSPCA, he's a poppet :love:

PS - I'm very interested in the foraging although have major problem with my garden, everything I buy the slugs eat - but am hoping to give rose's a go. I've got a couple of Apple tree's though :D I did buy a dandelion growing kit, but my green fingers skills seem to be lacking :-(

Thanks everyone :D I've had Alfred just over 5 years now, he was a rescue from the RSPCA, he's a poppet :love:

PS - I'm very interested in the foraging although have major problem with my garden, everything I buy the slugs eat - but am hoping to give rose's a go. I've got a couple of Apple tree's though :D I did buy a dandelion growing kit, but my green fingers skills seem to be lacking :-(

Bless you. I've noticed something. Weeds grow no probs when I don't want them, but I can't for the life of me cultivate them when I do want them!:lol:

Back