• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'Digging' and nipping me...good or bad??

LainiT

Warren Scout
I remember reading something about this a while ago on here but can't remember what was said, sorry!

My little girl has just started jumping on my knee and digging at me while she's there. I get the occasional play nip too, what's it all about??

Is she spayed? My Tinkerbell started nipping when she hit the terrible teens.

A visit to the vet soon sorted her out! ;)

It can take a good few months for the hormones to go.

The only time Bailey did this to me (except being groomed lol) was when I had been out with the foster buns - she would go MENTAL!!!

Do you have any other pets or anything you might smell of?

King just started doing this to me two days ago, and he was supposedly castrated 8 weeks ago :roll:

Makes me wonder if they actually did castrate the little boy!

King just started doing this to me two days ago, and he was supposedly castrated 8 weeks ago :roll:

Makes me wonder if they actually did castrate the little boy!

haha, know where you're coming from, her brother had his op the same day, I swear they took my £50 and gave him straight back to me. He was completely no different, leaping everywhere right after I brought him back!

haha, know where you're coming from, her brother had his op the same day, I swear they took my £50 and gave him straight back to me. He was completely no different, leaping everywhere right after I brought him back!

Well, in Ukraine it wouldn't surprise me one bit :)

I picked him up the next day, and he was fine, but I did see them picking him out from a post-op room, so maybe they actually did it!

Ooo did you find a Vet alleycat?

For castration it's fine, they all do that, but for spaying my little lion, the only one is 12 hours away, and I'm still not 100% sure about that one, but she is getting a bit territorial at the moment with King in the house.

Will have my ex-gf check this vet out and then see...

For castration it's fine, they all do that, but for spaying, the only one is 12 hours away, and I'm still not 100% sure about that one, for spaying my little lion, but she is getting a bit territorial at the moment with King in the house.

Will have my ex-gf check these vets out and then see...

I hope you find someone!

Back