• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mabel has some new stockings

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
i have a new look to my front paws, stripey socks :shock: :lol:

ohh and the tv remote its mine

027.jpg

being a bunny is soo tiring

020-2.jpg

mabel, you is gorgeous:love:

(eric says that the buttons on remotes are very tasty though, you should try them;))

im not allowed, which is why my mummy keeps remote upside down, she said she learnt with rosie rabbit, she once had a tv and rosie ate lots of buttons off her remote :lol:

im not allowed, which is why my mummy keeps remote upside down, she said she learnt with rosie rabbit, she once had a tv and rosie ate lots of buttons off her remote :lol:

rosie wouldn't have done that mabel - she was too gorgeous to be mischievous (and i know how well behaved nethies are........:roll::lol:)

mommy said the younger rosie was a destructive bun until she got trained properly to be a house bunny lady, mummy says rosie did that, chewed the bedside lamp cable 3 times, bit mums toe, climbed the drainpipe :lol: and chewed the ears and feets of thumper beaar :shock:

mommy said the younger rosie was a destructive bun until she got trained properly to be a house bunny lady, mummy says rosie did that, chewed the bedside lamp cable 3 times, bit mums toe, climbed the drainpipe :lol: and chewed the ears and feets of thumper beaar :shock:

i loved rosie bunny:love:

Back