• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Connecting playhouse and run. (Runaround system?)

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
I was going to buy the 10inch runaround tube but can't see how I could connect it. I've tried to contact runaround to ask, but haven't had a reply yet...and I really need the connector soon.

River is about 6.5kg at the moment. (and I'm hoping she'll put on a bit more "substance" for winter as she's quite lean under all that fur!)
She's too big for the 6inch tube.

Does anyone else have any ideas about what else to use, or a solution to the runaround tube problem. :wave:

Yes, tubing is an option, but I don't know how to attach it to the playhouse or run. (Hence the runaround being so good in theory.)

My wonderful daddy has offered to make me a wooden "tube" out of ply, which would be easier to attach to both ends securely, so if he can make that work it'd be good. :)

Yes, tubing is an option, but I don't know how to attach it to the playhouse or run. (Hence the runaround being so good in theory.)

My wonderful daddy has offered to make me a wooden "tube" out of ply, which would be easier to attach to both ends securely, so if he can make that work it'd be good. :)

Nice idea :D

River is about 6.5kg at the moment. (and I'm hoping she'll put on a bit more "substance" for winter as she's quite lean under all that fur!)
QUOTE]

Blimey Ali, Bruno isn't much more than that now!! She's a big girlie :love:

QUOTE]

Blimey Ali, Bruno isn't much more than that now!! She's a big girlie :love:

River is HUGE! She's still long and lean though, so who knows how big she'll be when she's bulked out. The puppy is only 2.65kg at the moment.:lol::lol:

How's Bruno doing in his retirement? :love::love: I check on LJ when I can.

River is HUGE! She's still long and lean though, so who knows how big she'll be when she's bulked out. The puppy is only 2.65kg at the moment.:lol::lol:

How's Bruno doing in his retirement? :love::love: I check on LJ when I can.

:wave: I love your pup!

Bruno is enjoying his retirement and is the soppiest, loveliest lump. He is :love: although I am very biased!

xx

I've seen them set up a few times, don't you just cut out a hole on the run and playhouse (like you'd cut a hole out of a door for a cat flap) and the tubes are designed to be locked into place

How about the mesh tunnel connections , would they be acceptable ? They say even giants can fit down the 6 inc tube and har videos of it , they are happy to send you bits to test too !

Yeah what about the mesh tunnels from runaround ? Also we are making an 8 x 2 x 2 'run' to extend n and ts setup , what about a long thin run to connect ? Bit of a faff to make though x

Back