• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today. I have been a rabbit owner for 13 years.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
I am pretty sure its the 8th as I got my first 2 bunnies a few days before my sons 10th birthday.

Two gorgeous black bunnies, brother and sister from the Animal Samaritians. They were 6 months old. My son nick named them the Barn Yard Bunnies.

Wow, look how well his name has stuck! Eight years of chaos and unpredictability, how have you remained so sane? :D

Wow, look how well his name has stuck! Eight years of chaos and unpredictability, how have you remained so sane? :D

:love::love:

It will have been 10 years next year for me and boy can I say I've learned a lot.

13 years Ali. 8 years of outdoor bunnies, 5 years inside. None as naughty as Mr Bennett. :lol:

Fifibutton, I have learnt more on here in less than a year, then in 12 years. :shock:

I have now read this thread title several times and each time I have read it as I have been a rabbit for 13 years :oops::oops:

Back