• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please don't be angry

Disney

Alpha Buck
As much as I want the brown bunny I was planning to get..He's from a breeder. So I'm sucking it up and waiting until there are more rabbits in shelters.

This was a REALLY hard decision for me but I feel I've made the correct one, even though it feels unfair.

please don't judge me. :cry:

Why would people be angry with you?

You've chosen not to add to the problem by buying from a breeder and wanting to get a rescue rabbit.

I think that's brilliant, certainly won't be any anger from my direction, just a 'well done' :D

You've chosen not to add to the problem by buying from a breeder and wanting to get a rescue rabbit.

I think that's brilliant, certainly won't be any anger from my direction, just a 'well done' :D

same here hun i'd rather go to a rescue then buy from a breeder xxxx

:thumb:

On your side all the way! That bunny was gorgeous but there are thousands of gorgeous bunnies that need homes in rescues. Breeders just add to the problem.

Big well done! Great decision.

X

Oh, this is SUCH a relief!

The rescue situation here is slim pickings, but BYB is a major issue. I'd rather wait than be
one of those.'

hank you for not judging me for wanting my bunny 'here, now, can't wait!'

:love: I love RU

Back