• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vet appointment booked!

LauryStevens

Mama Doe
Blossom doesn't seem right, she's a bit withdrawn. She's still eating but is very quiet and nervous. Today she had a little bit of gunk in her eye so I'm thinking maybe teeth issues... but hopefully the vet will be able to check her over. Appointment is booked for 3:15

Hope the vet can get to the bottom of it. Maybe this is the reason she has been aggressive towards Bella of late? Loads of vibes for her xxxxx

Hope the vet can get to the bottom of it. Maybe this is the reason she has been aggressive towards Bella of late? Loads of vibes for her xxxxx

Maybe, I noticed Skittles had some fur pulled this morning too so I wonder if they had a little scrap, bless them! I hope Blossom is ok though, would be good to get her healthy and fit, only 45 minutes until she gets seen to :)

She's fiiiiine. She passed some dye through her eyes straight to her nose easily. No teeth issues, fine gut movement :) He thinks it's most likely the group dynamics as it's the begining of the season for hormones to start building, and with a hermaphrodite in the quad, hormones are high!!!! Though we're going to get Skittles booked in for another attempted spay :) just incase as she's much more mature now so it may be easier to find.

Other then that, we're going to watch her closely, increase hiding places and allow more grass access for free reighn time out of their large run which helps Blossom get more active :)

Back