• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any buns have the stripey chew tube / tunnel?

Vita

Mama Doe
Does anyone else have this?

Mine have had it in their cage for over a week and have not taken ONE BITE out of it!

Do other bunnies like it?

Are you saying that you want them to eat it?! I spend half my life trying to stop things from being chewed on! :lol:

Sooty likes to try to balance on the top of it, whilst sweep prefers to sit inside it! They had a little chew when they first got it but haven't done so since!

Are you saying that you want them to eat it?! I spend half my life trying to stop things from being chewed on! :lol:
:lol::lol::lol:

You know what? I have got so used to them eating and chewing all their toys that I have started to think that this is what they are FOR! That there's something wrong if they don't :D

Though I do prefer them to have an outlet for chewing which is not part of the house!

ETA: It's lovely hearing about the way different bunnies use theirs. Mine mostly just go through it, but sometimes one of them will sit half inside it for a while, which looks quite funny :D

I have one since I first got Thunder 6 months ago, never been interested, either of them :lol: its in the kitchen under the dining room table with all the other unwanted stuff :lol:

Rimmi had one.....he went through it a few times then lost interest..... It sat around for over a year untouched....

So I gave it to Alice @ Windwhistle :wave:

Mine was alot cheaper though, from wilkos, but exactly the same!

Sooty likes to try to balance on the top of it, whilst sweep prefers to sit inside it! They had a little chew when they first got it but haven't done so since!

Buckley used to do this. He much prefers his longer tunnels however, as he can drag himself along the length of them once he's found his balance :lol:

Have had some chewing going on, but I have a couple who will chew everything. Other couple weren't interested. Since they're outdoors though they got manky and I chucked them.

its the same as the wilkinsons one right just dearer :?
i have 2 ones been eaten a bit
other just rubed by ant :)

P&D have one, they dont bother with it at all :? however they love their fiddlesticks that are in the shape of a tunnel thingi...they loooooove them :love: I need to get them a new one. They go through it, strip the wood of it, sit on top of each other, jump over it etc :lol:

Back