• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fantastic mat for bunny room . .

Ahh lovely! Bit expensive for the bunny room though :lol: It would get all the fluff ripped out by my one!

Very cute! Love the road map ones too (they make me wish I was a 5 year old with a box of toy cars!). A possibility for the buns next year :)

Great that it can be machine washed. I have different ikea rugs and they are fab, fit perfectly in the machine and dry in jig time. (Mines were the cheapo £12.99 ones).

That's fantastic!!!

I should be going to IKEA in the next few months to get a few things for baby and Ol's rooms. If you haven't gone before then I can get one for you if you'd like! :wave:

Wow, that is exactly the kind of thing I am looking for (just had to throw away my carpet remenant due to a bunny who can't resist the desire to wee in snuggly things), this would be perfect.

I'm not sure it would actually fit in the washing machine though :?

Wow, that is exactly the kind of thing I am looking for (just had to throw away my carpet remenant due to a bunny who can't resist the desire to wee in snuggly things), this would be perfect.

I'm not sure it would actually fit in the washing machine though :?

My rug is the same size and does fit in the washing machine, it makes it full, but it fits.

That's fantastic!!!

I should be going to IKEA in the next few months to get a few things for baby and Ol's rooms. If you haven't gone before then I can get one for you if you'd like! :wave:

am very tempted - never been to IKEA . .

at the moment the sitting room buns are on a pure wool very expensive handmade rug and the upstairs were going to be trusted with the even more expensive pink/green antique rug from Near East . . . :shock::shock: (it has actualy survived many a bun!!!).

The dining room/patio gang cant be trusted with anything :roll:

Very cute! Love the road map ones too (they make me wish I was a 5 year old with a box of toy cars!). A possibility for the buns next year :)

The road mats I have and they only cost £11.00 they're huge too. Alternatively ebay have a lovely small dutch bunny one for £2.75!

am very tempted - never been to IKEA . .

at the moment the sitting room buns are on a pure wool very expensive handmade rug and the upstairs were going to be trusted with the even more expensive pink/green antique rug from Near East . . . :shock::shock: (it has actualy survived many a bun!!!).

The dining room/patio gang cant be trusted with anything :roll:

Never go! It's the most stressful place to go in the entire world!!:shock:

....But it's cheap and we're poor and they have pretty fabric so I brave it every now and again!:lol: Next time I pluck up the courage to go I'll get one for you. :)

Back