• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it Wrong

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
That I get told to go to bed by my Rabbits ??????????

Every night at about this time they all sit up on various 'vantage points' eg a chair or a log and just STARE at me. They know that they get their small portion of dried food just before I go to bed and I am not allowed to stay up late !!

So, night RU. Apparently it is now my bedtime

:wave:

That's just lovely!!

Mine are like small children who want to stay up as late as possible. They especially like escape attempts when I'm giving them the last lot of hay and water before I go to bed. Cue knackered human with carrier and treats sighing and walking after superfast bunnies :D

That's just lovely!!

Mine are like small children who want to stay up as late as possible. They especially like escape attempts when I'm giving them the last lot of hay and water before I go to bed. Cue knackered human with carrier and treats sighing and walking after superfast bunnies :D

Mine too! :lol: He's all like "HI I HAVE PELLETS NOW PLEASE?" so I open his pen to put pellets in and WOOSH he's off and running down the stairs! :roll: I have normally shut all the doors though so he hasn't got anywhere interesting to go so slinks back up again within a few minutes!

Mine too! :lol: He's all like "HI I HAVE PELLETS NOW PLEASE?" so I open his pen to put pellets in and WOOSH he's off and running down the stairs! :roll: I have normally shut all the doors though so he hasn't got anywhere interesting to go so slinks back up again within a few minutes!

:lol: mine are good (it is the only time they are good though :lol:) they go into the kitchen around their bedtime and stay in there and wait for their bedtime pellets or just stay in the kitchen once they`ve had their pellets. Saves me tricking them by shaking the treat box to get them in there at night :lol:

bisc stares at me all day! then if i don't get him what he wants he spins on the spot and stares again. then jumps on me. then jumps down and stares at me. :lol: he is soooo demanding! but i know he is just telling me he needs something.. more hay, it's tea time, i want my trays changing, etc etc. :lol: and i jump up and get whatever he wants :oops::oops:

By the time the bunnies go to sleep the chinchillas want action. :lol: I go to bed with them going mental, jumping and running around having fun.

Awwww how cute! we need pictures ;)

I say to Louie "Come on now, bedtime" and he runs up the stairs and into my room! :love:

Awwww how cute! we need pictures ;)

I say to Louie "Come on now, bedtime" and he runs up the stairs and into my room! :love:

I fear if I faffed about trying to take photos and not serving supper there might be a mass riot :shock:

If I as much as twitch one Bun starts rushing about, then it's like a domino effect and they all kick off :shock:

You'd be surprised how fast I can serve supper to 30 Rabbits. Thank goodness for 'scatter feeding' :lol:

I fear if I faffed about trying to take photos and not serving supper there might be a mass riot :shock:

If I as much as twitch one Bun starts rushing about, then it's like a domino effect and they all kick off :shock:

You'd be surprised how fast I can serve supper to 30 Rabbits. Thank goodness for 'scatter feeding' :lol:

:lol::lol: lovely!

I can imagine the mayhem, as i know what it is like in my house with only two. As soon as i unclip the pellets jar they hear it, then they both run about like freaking psychos until i get the pellets, so if i times that by 15 it seems like total carnage at yours!!

I can imagine the mayhem, as i know what it is like in my house with only two. As soon as i unclip the pellets jar they hear it, then they both run about like freaking psychos until i get the pellets, so if i times that by 15 it seems like total carnage at yours!!

That sums it up very well !! :shock:

:lol:

I was just wondering how you fed them all, without the others all kicking off! 'My turn first' 'no, it's mine!'.
Sounds wonderful Jane - what gorgeous bunnies.

Back