• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just sent Graham L millions of photos . . .

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
of all my 32 buns . . . he offered to post them up for me as I am rubbish with Photobucket so WATCH OUT for a huge thread of photos!!!

Many of my buns have never been seen on RU as I just dont get round to doing photos . . so following the 'how many buns have you got and what are there names several kind RUers offered to post images for me!!! . .

just waiting now . . . .

(with many thanks to the other RUers who also offered:wave::wave:)

of all my 32 buns . . . he offered to post them up for me as I am rubbish with Photobucket so WATCH OUT for a huge thread of photos!!!

Many of my buns have never been seen on RU as I just dont get round to doing photos . . so following the 'how many buns have you got and what are there names several kind RUers offered to post images for me!!! . .

just waiting now . . . .

(with many thanks to the other RUers who also offered:wave::wave:)

I put up photos last year after bunsitting! I have some loaded on my computer from this year but never got around to putting them up! :oops:

Looking forwards to seeing all the buns! :love::love:

I've got them all twigs, my god, thats a few - i don't have names of every bunny as some of the emails state one name, but have two or 3 pics of differnet buns in, so i'll post them up with numbers and you can then tag the numbers in a seperate post?

I'll be uploading them to PB shortly :)

Back