• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

William is Really Feeling his Age Now

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
The little old man is 9 and he is showing it now. He has lost weight and he has also had a nasty dermatitis on his back. He eats well and is happy enough within himself, but he really is frail now :cry:

003-48.jpg

005-46.jpg

He looks beautiful to me.

He is a very lucky bun to be living out his retirement years in the best possible hands. xx

He looks beautiful to me.

He is a very lucky bun to be living out his retirement years in the best possible hands. xx

He has been here most of his life. Him and his Brother Leo (now at The Bridge :cry:) were found in a Dustbin when they were tiny babies :cry:

Oh bless him, he's one of my favourites. :love:He will have long forgotten his bad start, and is a lucky boy indeed to be so well cared for.

He has been here most of his life. Him and his Brother Leo (now at The Bridge :cry:) were found in a Dustbin when they were tiny babies :cry:

That is shocking. :cry::cry: How can people be so evil.

William is still a gorgeous man. Bunnies never seem to show their age like people, in their appearance. I hope he has more years of happiness. :love::love::love:

William, you are such a handsome old man. Just as well you have such an amazing bunny person caring for you!

Back