• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU Secret Santa Photo Thread!

xEmily

Mama Doe
So I thought it would be nice for people to post photos of their SS presents/cards they received, and after Christmas we can reveal the actual presents!

Here's mine :D

P1030558.jpg

Mine is squishy!

Oooo I'm in a car atm but have photos on my cameta so will upload then when i can :) How exciting! X

Great idea! :) I'm going to charge my camera battery up right now!

Emmiiee, wow! :shock: You got like a hundred presents! :love:

Great idea! :) I'm going to charge my camera battery up right now!

Emmiiee, wow! :shock: You got like a hundred presents! :love:

I no! I couldn't believe it when I saw the box!!! theirs some for all of the animals to :) cats, rabbits, chickens, guineas and dogs! :) x

Captain Helen yours looks awesome! :love:

But why have the kittens not unwrapped it yet?

Captain Helen yours looks awesome! :love:

But why have the kittens not unwrapped it yet?

I know! I love the ribbons and beads and the little angels! :love:

I was a good girl and hid it in a drawer away from tiny claws! Can't guarantee it won't fall out of the drawer before Xmas though! :lol:

Heres mine!

3ce4e828.jpg

I'm a little bit sad they got my name wrong...... oh well!

Jaysmonkey, Ive been thinking! Next year, you and I should run it together.... that way, we could take half the people each and assign them an SS...... but you would have me, and I would have you (not as an SS, but to assign one too!) and then that way, you could finally have a pressie off someone you don't know! :lol:

Back