• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meeting the famous Cristobel!

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
Darcy and I will be meeting the famous Cristobel this week! I am taking Darcy for acupuncture for his spondylosis and osteo-arthritis.

Its a long way away so this is going to be test run to see how beneficial it is against any stress of the journey. But I value Cristobel's rabbit savvy experience so will be good to get her opinion on Darcy's condition.

Asin Janes Cristobel?

I really hope it goes well for Darcy and you can get to the bottom of his fits xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I really hope that the acupuncture helps and Darcy feels better afterwards. You will need to say hello to Cristobel from all of us!:wave:

I hope that Darcy copes OK with the journey

With acupuncture you dont always see dramatic improvement after just one session, usually it takes at least 2 or 3. However, I have witnessed first hand a dog come in completely unable to use his hind legs (he was a Dachshund ), after acupuncture he was able to walk out of the door unaided. Had I not seen it with my own eyes I would not have believed it.

Lots of vibes for Darcy xx

Back