• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snow Bunnehs! (Pic heavy)

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
I put some snow in an old litter tray and bought it inside for the buns to play with. Its the first time they've seen snow and were all very curious, although only Max actually got in the tray :roll:

Max: "Whats that then?"
113_0368.jpg

Max: "Well Im not atall sure about that"
113_0370.jpg

"Om nom nom, tastes good" ( :shock: )
113_0371.jpg

"Oh I likes this, its fun!"
113_0374.jpg

Charlotte was more interested in exploring (spot the naughty bunneh!) and snuggling on the sofa :roll:
113_0376.jpg

113_0366.jpg

Mimi: "First of all lets be absolutely clear, this is MY tray of snow"
113_0384.jpg

113_0383.jpg

113_0385.jpg

And thats pretty much all Mimi did! Timmy had a sniff but wasnt hugely interested :lol: I'll be bringing some in again for Max though, he had soooo much funn, did binkies and everything :love: He's exhausted now! ;)

113_0364.jpg

So cute :love: I do love that second photo of Max!

They're two pairs aren't they? Do they live in seprate parts of your house?

So cute :love: I do love that second photo of Max!

They're two pairs aren't they? Do they live in seprate parts of your house?

Yes they do Debs, Max and Charlotte have the lounge, kitchen, hallway and toilet and Timmy and Mimi have my bedroom, hallway and bathroom. They also have a big balcony per couple (one off the lounge and one off my bedroom) for the summer months :wave:

Back