• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many bunnies do you have ? And their names please.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
I really try to get to know everyones bunnies, but their are many members on RU.

How many bunnies do you have now, and please tell me their names.

I have 2 bunnies. Cutie-pie and Mr Bennett.

Um... see sig ;):oops:

Great idea for a thread btw :thumb: I must say I sometimes get people's bunnies confused :oops:

Um... see sig ;):oops:

Great idea for a thread btw :thumb: I must say I sometimes get people's bunnies confused :oops:

:lol::lol:

But you see not everyone has their bunnies in their signature. I haven't changed my avatar since I joined and now they are both at the bridge.

Only two. Ada is the Rex on the left of the pic below, and Beatrix is the little grey rabbit.

Elena - what kind are your lops?
Since joining RU, I've seen quite a few of these little dappled buns and they all seem so cute and smooshy. :)

Only two. Ada is the Rex on the left of the pic below, and Beatrix is the little grey rabbit.

Elena - what kind are your lops?
Since joining RU, I've seen quite a few of these little dappled buns and they all seem so cute and smooshy. :)

They are apparently mini lops. I doubt they are true mini lops but that's what I was told with Mischa. We actually bred Mini :oops: I didn't really properly research bunnies until a couple of years ago. Mini is Mischa's daughter, her mother was our friend's rabbit whose since passed away, her brother still lives with them, sadly her other brother didn't get much older than six months :( Mini was the runt, hence the name, so it's surprising that her bigger brother was the one who died :(

Nine bunnies.

Uncle,:) Henry,:) Abby,:) Rupert, :)June,:) Dora, :)Fletcher,:) Barny:) and Hazel:).

Some I named myself, some I kept the name they had been given at the rescues they came from.

:lol::lol:

But you see not everyone has their bunnies in their signature. I haven't changed my avatar since I joined and now they are both at the bridge.

^^This
I really need to get my signature updated but I don't have any good enough photographs, I keep meaning to do a photoshoot.

I have eight. The four in the signature then Elijah, Erin & Binky and Shadow.

Nine bunnies.

Uncle,:) Henry,:) Abby,:) Rupert, :)June,:) Dora, :)Fletcher,:) Barny:) and Hazel:).

Some I named myself, some I kept the name they had been given at the rescues they came from.

I didn't realise you had nine. Do they all travel to Harrogate or just the ones with special care needs?

13 - Herge, Tin Tin, Lizzie, Crackers, Aslan, Tabi, Aby, Benjii, Princess Paw Paw, Scooby, Blue, Harley and Bonnie :D

2- Mischief and Trouble. Mischief is female- it might be confusing since there's another RU Mischief who's a boy :lol: :oops:

3 - Oliver, Sugar and Spice.

Sugar and Spice are in my signature on the left (colours as you'd expect - Sugar white and Spice brown) and Oliver is the handsome light brown chap on the right with his previous partner (Topsy, black) who is now at the bridge.:(

:wave:

I didn't realise you had nine. Do they all travel to Harrogate or just the ones with special care needs?

Once you have been to FHB you are never really happy to go to any other vet;)

Unle has been travelling there for three years then Henry and last week Hazel went with them, and had a big op on an inner ear abscess.
I am back there on Thursday with the three of them for check ups:)

Back