• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie & Lola before they became parents !

Charlie & Lola

Warren Scout
DSC_5058.jpg

DSC_4849.jpg

P1040011.jpg

DSC_4834.jpg

P1030998.jpg

DSC_50742.jpg

Last edited:
Awww :love: They're gorgeous, I like their set-up too! The black and white bun (not sure who's who) reminds me of my Mischief :love:

I love your set up & the buns are just sooo lovely and to cap it all you take really excellent photos. I'm sooo jealous.

Thank You

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments, sadly 2 of our kits haven`t made it:cry::cry::cry: fingers crossed the other four will make it trough the next few weeks, found 1 on Wed and 1 yesterday the only thing we think it was a case of been still latched on when Lola jumped out of the nest box and ended up out in the run.

I have scrolled through many photos and storys on RU and you all have the most beautifull bunnies and its great to see the love,care and attention given to these bunnies :love:

PS it was my lovely hubby who built the setup from scratch and took the pic`s ha,ha I always take the credit for his photography :)

Back