• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nethies

lilgems91

Mama Doe
Next year I am hopefully looking to find 2 little nethies (1 male 1 female) who are looking for a good home around may/june time as it is getting warmer.

Are they hard to across in resuces?

Just thought I would do a bit of research in advance, getting excited!! :lol:

They're a very common breed and I'm sure there are plenty of nethies and nethie crosses in rescue :) They can be prone to teeth problems because a lot of nethies have a very short rounded head but they're a popular pet breed :)

Ahh are they? My one bun is a dental bun :(

Is it common to find 2 nethies already bonded, I.E brother and sister?

Or would you probably be looking at getting them separately when they are available?

:)

Ahh are they? My one bun is a dental bun :(

Is it common to find 2 nethies already bonded, I.E brother and sister?

Or would you probably be looking at getting them separately when they are available?

:)

Yes, probably more common in the show type nethies (really flat faces) that have got into the hands of back yard breeders though. And I would of thought there's a few already bonded, or maybe a nethie and mini pair, but you might have to gt help with a 'bunny run' if they're not near by, some rescues rehome nationally, I'd have a look through rabbit rehome and see what buns are available now :) Already bonded would be easier but if you fall in love with two seperate buns you can try bond yourself

Next year I am hopefully looking to find 2 little nethies (1 male 1 female) who are looking for a good home around may/june time as it is getting warmer.

Are they hard to across in resuces?

Just thought I would do a bit of research in advance, getting excited!! :lol:

I'm sure you will find the perfect bunnies in rescue. Windwhistle Warren re-home nationwide.:D

Best of luck. :thumb:

Last edited:
One rescue on here Honeybunnies rescued lots of nethies recently.
They also re home nationally.

Check out their facebook page or check their account on rabbit rehome.
There also might be nethies in you area so do a search on the rabbit rehome webpage :)

In my local RSPCA there are two gorgeous and friendly Nethies who have been waiting a while for a home :( shame you are not any closer!

Dudley is such a gorgeous bun, I wish I was looking for a nethie now, he looks perfect!

No way will such a handsome boy be around may time next year though :(

Im looking for around this time because unfortunately I do not have the indoor space so they will be outdoor buns, and its getting warmer after may/june time so they will get chance to grow a winter coat (hopefully) for the winter :)

:love::love:

Shrewsbury is quire a way away from most rehoming rescues.

Will they rehome nationally? :)

Yep, lots of places rehome Nationally :) We do, and so do many other rescues on here. Alot of our buns go Shrewsbury/Telford/Shropshire way. Isn't RSPCA Gonsal Farm Animal Centre your way? I don't have a very good sense of direction :lol: :oops:

Back