• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eglantine and Parsley Piert Ponder Security

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
PP: Eglantine?

E: yes little brother . . nom nom nom

PP: When the Mama and Papa feed us at night why do they string all that wire and stuff all over the front of our runs?

E: nom nom nom . . . I don't know Parsley Piert

PP: and Eglantine . . . why do they put up all those red flashing light things all over the garden?

E: I don't know little brother . . Maybe they are like the Christmassy lights that your bunny papa Parsley says happen every year in the house . . . nom nom nom

PP: and big sister . . why does the Mama always want to try and make us stay in our big enclosed rooms all night and not watch the stars like we all do?

E: nom nom . . . maybe its because she thinks our big loppy ears will get cold Parsley Piert . . . . especially after Meadowsweet made your ears all frilly at the bottom . .

PP: oooh . . look everyone . . its that big orange doggy with the white tip on its tail coming to visit us again . . . everyone wave:wave::wave::wave:

[Woodbine, Columbine, Meadowsweet and Parsley Piert all wave . . Eglantine continues to nom . . . ]

Woodruff: [who has left her brothers and sisters to live with the very wise Peapod and his gang] . . there go my silly siblings waving at the fox again . . . . .

E: are you going to eat that apple Parsley Piert?????

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol: At least they're not bothered! ;)

(I don't know how you refrain from cutting off the hand that feeds the darn foxes!!)

Lovely to hear from Eglantine & Parsley Piert :wave:

PP - don't wave at the orange doggy! Silly bun! :roll:

just off to drape the runs with electric fencing and sonic fox watches again . . . just so they can sit and watch the stars and local wildlife all night instead of being in their hutches:roll::roll:

NB their aviary runs are SOLID (Forsham arks) and padlocked and on concrete . .

Back