• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Britians most expensive rabbit hutch :-S

:shock: Flipping heck, £10,000.00. It looks small in the first pic but much bigger in the bottom photos. I don't get why they would have it so close to the front gate and visible from the road.

I wouldn't say that's worth £1000...and the cost of the "hours put into it" means nothing! ;) ....*grumblegrumble*

I can think of more than a few members on here (tons, in fact) who's hutches/sheds/playhouses are far more awesome than this, and probably didn't cost that much to make. ;)

:shock: Flipping heck, £10,000.00. It looks small in the first pic but much bigger in the bottom photos. I don't get why they would have it so close to the front gate and visible from the road.

Maybe they dont have a big garden? Its a nice idea though I think I would want bigger (Poppys shed is 8x6ft with a run attached). Loved the air conditioning:D

I wouldn't say that's worth £1000...and the cost of the "hours put into it" means nothing! ;) ....*grumblegrumble*

I can think of more than a few members on here (tons, in fact) who's hutches/sheds/playhouses are far more awesome than this, and probably didn't cost that much to make. ;)

Maybe we should send them pics of our set ups! lol! It says in the daily mail it was worth £15,000...as if:lol:

For a normal sized rabbit it isn't but one is a giant. It doesn't seem to have an attached run either.

Its clear they care a lot about their rabbits. At least they are not in a 4ft hutch like most rabbits in this country. Maybe they could do with a run, maybe someone could comment and recommend the forum so we could tell them :wave:

Its clear they care a lot about their rabbits. At least they are not in a 4ft hutch like most rabbits in this country. Maybe they could do with a run, maybe someone could comment and recommend the forum so we could tell them :wave:

Lots of people have small hutches but it doesn't make not having a run any better!

With 10,000 you could get much bigger & better.

For medium sized rabbits it would be fab but not big enough for a giant in my opinion - my giants are about 3feet long when stretched out.

To be fair to the owners though, they do sound very caring so I imagine said buns come in the house quite a bit or are let out.

Last edited:
I think its great that they care about their rabbits so much but if I had £10k to spend on my bunnies' home, I'd have a huge massive set up. It might be good news in getting across the message that you can do better than a 3 foot hutch at the bottom of the garden.

Back