• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I is praying

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
Mummeh says if I continue to eat wells and take my medocine I might be a healthy boy by Chwissmas :) So I've been praying that this might happens.

rkofbr.jpg

2qx3kup.jpg

Do you finks I might have my wish? Maybe if I ask Santa Paws? I is so fed up with coughing :( And mummeh says I looks much betters now :)

(by the ways, it was Bella who pee'd on the rug, not me :oops:)

Aww, I hope Santa paws makes your wish come true!! You deserve to be better, you're a lovely bunneh :love: sending nose rubs to you! Xxx

Boris says fank yoo :wave:

He's slowly getting better, not out of the woods yet but it's looking pretty good at the moment. He's eating a lot more than he did a week ago and I think he might even have gained a little weight :) The cough is still there but his breathing seems a tad better :) Keeping everything crossed for this little guy, he's been so brave :love:

Boris says fank yoo :wave:

He's slowly getting better, not out of the woods yet but it's looking pretty good at the moment. He's eating a lot more than he did a week ago and I think he might even have gained a little weight :) The cough is still there but his breathing seems a tad better :) Keeping everything crossed for this little guy, he's been so brave :love:

That's good news! Boris is a sweetie, paws and fingers crossed his prayers are answered xx

Back