• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nom nom nom

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
"Mummeh dis hay is tastyyy"
2ex9csm.jpg

"I thinks I prefers these toilet rollz"
2uylmwh.jpg

:) :love:

He's some sort of dwarf mix, not sure what's in there to be honest but I know he has a bit of Lionhead and Nethie in him :) It's interesting because he has 3 siblings and they all look completely different :lol: The only thing they have in common is the size, they're all quite small. 2 of his sisters are also white with some darker markings but they have quite a lot of Lionhead in them. The third sister looks like a wildie :shock:

Wow, Boris looks much lighter in this pic than in the other thread... still just as unusual and beautiful though :)

ETA ... Doh! That's his other side, isn't it?

Wow, Boris looks much lighter in this pic than in the other thread... still just as unusual and beautiful though :)

ETA ... Doh! That's his other side, isn't it?

Yep, his right side has a little less grey on it! When he was little his face was literally half grey and half white, it still is a bit now but not as much :)

Thanks everyone :) I love them both so much and am so proud of them :love:

Back