• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Made my buns some treat balls from cut up loo rolls.......(caused a raucous!)

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Put a broken up crunchie in each one. All went very well, they were playing with them for ages trying to figure out how to get it out.
Happy days........................UNTIL Mimi finished with hers and then went after Timmys. He ran off with it, she chased him, then bit him on the bum :shock: He turned around grunted and batted her on the head :shock: She stamped her foot then ran off and he chased her, grunting :shock: At this point I took the treat ball away and stood between them. Have given them some hay to distract them and calm them down.
Wont be giving T&M one of those again then :roll::evil:

Put a broken up crunchie in each one. All went very well, they were playing with them for ages trying to figure out how to get it out.
Happy days........................UNTIL Mimi finished with hers and then went after Timmys. He ran off with it, she chased him, then bit him on the bum :shock: He turned around grunted and batted her on the head :shock: She stamped her foot then ran off and he chased her, grunting :shock: At this point I took the treat ball away and stood between them. Have given them some hay to distract them and calm them down.
Wont be giving T&M one of those again then :roll::evil:

:lol::lol: always when food is involved!

Back