• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Getting a lion(head) out of my bed is not always so easy :)

Alleycat

Alpha Buck
Hmmmmmm... This place looks alright.... :)

IMG075-1.jpg

Not sure about this hard bit though... Feels like a human knee... I thought I had spoken to him about this before :roll: HEY! MISTER! MOVE OVER!!!!

IMG077-1.jpg

Ignoring me are you? Well, luckily I have all the time in the world whereas you have to get up in the morning - I will simply sit here and stare you down until you:

a) Move over
b) Pet me - and that means a full 20 minutes nose, head and back rub
c) Give me banana - and I don't mean the little pieces you normally feed me - i mean a whole banana!

IMG076-1.jpg

Meanwhile in the other room:

Why are the lights not out yet?! Is that dodgy ball of fluff bothering my human again?!?!

IMG074.jpg

They're both really sweet and I'm beginning to see the appeal of having a house bunny or bunnies. :lol:

Oh my days they are both :love: Don't feel guilty :) I have 4 singletons! Neither of the girls are spayed yet, Pops is the 16th December and Lola isn't old enough till February. Leo and Poppy we will try a bond and Donny and Lola :) It won't be happening till January/February for Leo and Poppy, even April time next year with Lola and Don for me so don't worry about it :wave:

Last edited:
Oh my days they are both :love: Don't feel guilty :) I have 4 singletons! Neither of the girls are spayed yet, Pops is the 16th December and Lola isn't old enough till February. Leo and Poppy we will try a bond and Donny and Lola :) It won't be happening till January/February for Leo and Poppy, even April time next year with Lola and Don for me so don't worry about it :wave:

The lionhead isn't spayed either as I haven't found anyone competent enough to do the op, but I did find a suitable vet, so will try to have it done shortly, as she's not exactly happy about having her territory invaded, especially since King (the buck) has been abit ill, and has the living room for himself for the last 4 weeks :)

aww bet they will love each other :love:

I hope so - otherwise I will just re-arrange one of the rooms to make space for both of them and let them have separate exercise hours - I probably didn't think this through very well when I got King (the orange one), but he wasn't being treated well at all, and they were going to put him to sleep, so I took him in, and he is such an intelligent, curious, sweet and affectionate bunny, so even if they don't bond, I still know I did the right thing.

However, I do intend to work on them day and night until they have no choice, so we'll see who's the most strong-willed in the Ukrainan warren :)

Back