• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lonely Orinoco ..

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
037.jpg

036-2.jpg

looking lovely as ever ..

Last edited:
Oh, I'm glad I came back for another look - there were two photos the same first time I looked. He really is charming. :love: What sort of weight is he? Spenser is about 3kg. Spenser is more like Orinoco than my signature suggests, as this photo was taken last winter and his mane has grown in a lot since then.

He's just fantastic, I really hope a loving wife comes along very soon for him. Is he fussy or has there just not been a female of similar size and age available to bond him to?

He's just fantastic, I really hope a loving wife comes along very soon for him. Is he fussy or has there just not been a female of similar size and age available to bond him to?

he was tried as a threesome with his brother and sister but the boys didnt get on ..he was fine with his sis but the other two were an established pair so Orinoco was the one who had to come that . Other that there has been no interest in him at all .
REW tend to get overlooked unfortunatly . :(

such a shame too as Im sure he would pair realy easily with a girlie .

Back