• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binkying around the xmas tree

Thank you he loves the tree and the lights especcially! Last night he had us in fits of giggles with 30 mins of binkies then flat out fast asleep xxx

He's lovely :)

He grooms as much as my Biccy does, i love their little tongues, all warm and soft and wet :love:

I'm so glad he found his way to you xx I fall a little bit more in love with him each time I see him .. speaking of which, I promise I *will* come round and see you guys soon xxx

I'm so glad he found his way to you xx I fall a little bit more in love with him each time I see him .. speaking of which, I promise I *will* come round and see you guys soon xxx

We were only saying last night so glad hes here! He is just so funny/naughty last night he made me squeal when he flew from one side of the room and then launched him self at me! all for a good lick and cuddle! We will all get together soon if not its not long till your birthday already got ur pressie! xxx so u have to see me haha randsom!

He's lovely :)

He grooms as much as my Biccy does, i love their little tongues, all warm and soft and wet :love:

Non of my other bunnies hae ever licked before but he does all the time its lovely hes a very cuddly bun, yep his tongue is silly hot!

Back