• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay..

smoo

Mama Doe
My hay that i've been getting just isn't looking as lush and green anymore. Is this because of the time of year??

Those who order online, where do you get it from and which one is best.?

FANKS:wave:

I order from hay for pets online, the bale we got last week (ings) is even greener than normal and the buns love it!

I know this is silly but how big is a bale and does it come wrapped and do you bag it up..

Sorry for all the questions..

I order from hay for pets online, the bale we got last week (ings) is even greener than normal and the buns love it!

This! Much greener and softer than normal. They always loved this hay, but it seems to be going down even better now.

It's 9.5 Kilos and either £15 or £16 depending on which you buy. They're a nice hand held size....managable and easy to store...very compact :)

I know this is silly but how big is a bale and does it come wrapped and do you bag it up..

Sorry for all the questions..

Haha, no worries!

The one I get is the 9.5kg one, and it lasts my two about a month. It comes double wrapped in thick plastic stuff, and I normally just open the top and leave it in there, would take up too much space otherwise!

:wave: Hay for Pets for us too. Meadow Hay and last time got some timothy and rye which I have just re-ordered the 9.5kg for £15 which includes delivery. Last date for Christmas orders is 15 Dec.

I have a bale of meadow hay from a local farm which I use for bedding and litter trays for the buns and then we ordered 9.5kg timothy and rye from hay4pets which they love for nomming! :thumb: The timothy and rye is way too stalky for bedding though for my two...

Back