• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Matilda and Grayson had a fight :(

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
Grayson was free ranging in my room, and Matilda was free ranging in the lounge, my door was shut to keep Grayson in, mum came into my room, and I didn't notice him sneek out,

I then went down stairs (still hadn't relised he was out) went to check on some flimo in the oven,then I heard a crash from the lounge and then more metel on wooden floor noise,I thought Matilda had knocked over a pen grid and got her leg stuck or something, so rushed to the lounge..

to find Grayson and Matilda running the circles, fur EVERYWHERE, grunting and growling, I went against all advice and dived straight in their and with Matildas blanket managed to grab her, tho got bit on the arm and kicked in the chest by one of them!

Thank god!! there was no blood drawn, just clumps of fur everywhere, and 2 angry rabbits!!

It only happend because it was in Matildas 'pen' I have bunny dated them the other week but by bringing Matilda out of her area and up to my room in a new neuteral pen, and she was fine!

I really hope this will not affect bonding them after xmas :(

Last edited:
keep them COMPLETELY seperate and away from each other until its time to bond and do it in a 100% neutral area.

Crikey, that must have given you a scare :shock:
As long as both buns are OK, Id say disaster averted. I wouldnt let them see eachother again for a few weeks so that they have time to forget the fight, bunnies are very good grudge holders! :roll:

keep them COMPLETELY seperate and away from each other until its time to bond and do it in a 100% neutral area.

thats the thing, i don't have any neutral areas :/ grayson has upstairs and tilda have down, If I attack my room with the vinigar, and set up a pen the other end, so away from graysons dog crate, would that work?

Crikey, that must have given you a scare :shock:
As long as both buns are OK, Id say disaster averted. I wouldnt let them see eachother again for a few weeks so that they have time to forget the fight, bunnies are very good grudge holders! :roll:

I was screaming and shouting for my mum and dad my mum came running, but luckally had seperated them by then, they could only have been fighting for 30 seconds if that!

Back