• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giant Bunnys

max is supposed to be giant but i think he's a little bit smaller than most giants :)here he is . . .
ColorTouch.jpg

you can see the size difference between him and the dutches on this one :)
184.jpg

and one just because hes cutee :)
2011-10-18175011.jpg

xxranxx; I looked at the first pic and though "awww, he doesn't look that big", scroll down :shock::shock: He's a huge boy :lol: and gorgeous! :love:

I don't have 'giants' but Leo is a German lop and huge; (his fur is like that on his face because he likes to dunk it in his water bowl... :lol:)

PICT0050-1.jpg

xxranxx; I looked at the first pic and though "awww, he doesn't look that big", scroll down :shock::shock: He's a huge boy :lol: and gorgeous! :love:

I don't have 'giants' but Leo is a German lop and huge; (his fur is like that on his face because he likes to dunk it in his water bowl... :lol:)

haha yeh he doesnt look that big until you see him next to bloss :p hes such a funny bunny :) leo is gorgeous :love: max dips his chin in the water i thought he needed a dental but no just a messy drinker :lol:

Back