• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grrrr!

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
They're driving me mental!

Milly's new game is to open the drawer on my wardrobe, empty EVERYTHING (my toom is COVERED in clothes), climb behind the drawer and get stuck under it, so I have to take the whole lot apart to get her out.
She woke me up 3 times in the night emptying my wardrobe by forcing her way in, so of couse Charlie is copying her.
They've both back in destruct-o-bun mode, and I don't feel well so it's just getting so frustrating now.
I wanted a day of relaxing, but of course I'm now cleaning up my entire room because they decided that was more fun!

Not like they don't have toys :roll: They're so close to being caged again!

I know they're just being rabbits and entertianing themselves, but they're normally *fairly* well behaved... A level of destruction I can easily deal with, at least :roll:

Sorry that they are acting up when you don't feel well but is it possible that they notice the change in you? Julie acts up when ever I don't give her all the attention she wants.

I don't think so, they do it now and then... It's just happined to be when I'm ill this time. They don't notice my attention :lol:

:shock: Clever little devils.

I know the feeling. Last night Mr Bennett was up to no good. Found him sitting in the chinchilla sand bath, chewing the edges. :roll:

Back