• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

naughty Spenser

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
I was out this morning, and came home to find that Spenser has amused himself by tipping all the hay and straw out of his basin. :roll: Fortunately I put fresh hay in it before I went out, otherwise it would be all his overnight poos, not just those done this morning scattered about the bedroom.

I think it might be a protest at two pieces of red pepper I put in with his veg this morning. :?

:lol::lol: Naughty boy. He is obviously taking tips form Da Bunneh Crew. Bilbo and Maisie flipped a litter tray over which was full of wee and poo :evil:

I wonder if it is the weather and in winter they are bored so get up to more mischief. :lol:

I haven't had my two tip up their litter tray but I did have sand all over the floor. Found Mr Bennett sitting in the chinchillas sand bath last night. :roll:

Red pepper.................perhaps he doesn't like the colour!! Try green, yellow or orange perhaps?:roll::roll:

Spenser....:love::love::love:

I will shortly be going out to check if the small piece of red pepper offered with Spenser's tea has been eaten. I'm not holding my breath ...

I've been out with some apple leaves for his lordship, but forgot to check his bowl. :oops::lol:

That'll be old age taking its toll. ;) :p I know the feeling only too well. :lol::lol::lol:

I hope Spenser's better behaved tomorrow. :love:

I think it's the time of year. Everyday Rosie is digging out all the contents of the litter tray whilst I'm at work, messy little girl :lol:

He hasn't eaten the pepper. :roll: I'm trying to interest him in a wider variety of veg with lower calcium content, while at the same time cutting down the total amount he gets.

Spenser: I want kale. There is no kale in my bowl. :evil:

Back