• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Waiting for santa

shelley

Mama Doe
Im waiting for santa mummeh

24ew5ko.jpg

Why is he taking so long

idf6et.jpg

Hmm im starting to think i might be on the naughty list

z1kbo.jpg

I better find something to snack on if i have to wait this long

30sxdw6.jpg

She loves the tree bless her :love:

Its our first christmas together, ive got her a teddy as she keeps nicking my sons. She likes to cuddle them :lol: :love:

I think that the fact that tree is not tore up puts you on top of the GOOD list. Don't worry but it will be a long wait. Ask your mummy to show you on a calendar. Julie says.

She is very well behaved, that wire would be in two pieces if Peter was anywhere near it:?

Naughty Peter :lol: he is very hansom btw!

That picture was actually just after id put the tree up but the wire is up high now! Lola doesnt chew wires but Buster does so we usually always have them out of reach! She's a good girl. I cant wait to give her the teddy :lol:

how can you have cables/wires that close to a bunny and them be in tact still? :shock:

I have one of those rare bunnies that doent chew wires :lol:

On the down side though, shes a mare with the table and chair legs, she chews anything made of wood!

Back