• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BARC Xmas Fayre today

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
My friend Pam and I ran Big's jewellery stall at BARC's Xmas Fayre today.

BARCXmasfayre.jpg

Big shared the proceeds from her sales 50/50 and made £20 for BARC. The weather wasn't too good and it was pretty quite, however BARC didn't do too bad overall

Here are a couple of photos of the Chair carrying out official duties, Beige was very impressed, being chair of the RTARA (Rabsville Tenants and Residents Assoc) he knows how important it is to take ones duties seriously.

BARCchair2.jpg

BARCchair.jpg

Beige showed up late to the event but when he eventually arrived he sat under the table and did the wrappings, although he did keep disappearing I think he must have been checking out the other stalls for bargains.

Feel free to post any other photos of the event here :)

Last edited:
I didn't take any pics, but I really enjoyed it as usual. Martyn said he was sorry to miss Beige, but he understands he couldn't leave his position as chief wrapper to come out for a chat :D.

It was my first appearence as chairperson and Beige very kindly gave me some tips .. :)
:)

(that first pic of me is awful .. :oops: :lol:)

Last edited:
I didn't take any pics, but I really enjoyed it as usual. Martyn said he was sorry to miss Beige, but he understands he couldn't leave his position as chief wrapper to come out for a chat :D.

I asked Beige why he didn't say hello to Uncle Martyn he said it was because he would have wanted to take him down the road for a pint and he didn't want to miss any sales. He is very dedicated to his wrappings.

looks like you all had a great time!

Which one is you and which one is Pam?

I've been making flannel bunnies for sale at our school christmas fayre and now Maisy has got wind of this she wants to come along and help on the stall :roll:

looks like you all had a great time!

Which one is you and which one is Pam?

I've been making flannel bunnies for sale at our school christmas fayre and now Maisy has got wind of this she wants to come along and help on the stall :roll:

I'm on the left in the brown with the bad hair cut and looking way too fat!

Anyone else got pics of the Fayre?

Hope Big and Beige have recovered from their busy time helping other bunnies. :thumb:

Back