• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What breeds of rabbits do you have?

What breeds do you have?

• Total voters

nessar

Warren Veteran
What breeds of rabbits do you have, will make it multiple choice so you can pick all the types :) wait for the poll.

Just 'cause I'm nosy :D

edit: I'll start us off with lionhead (Annabelle) and some fancy-pants breed, was told Barney was some fancy pure breed but the people couldnt remember what the previous owner called it except it sounded french- looks just like a big BEW to me!

Last edited:
I have a thrianta and two cross breeds (Ones dutch x lionhead and the other is a pet bred dwarf lop that looks nothing like a dwarf lop), me and my grandma 'share' two thriantas, and my dad has a thrianta (I paid for it but he wont give me her back :roll: ) :)

Last edited:
Buddy and Talullah are nethies, Blousy is a mini lop. :love:

bonding031.jpg

Currently 2 Nethies and 1 Mini rex. :)

Past rabbits I've had are: 1 English lop, 2 American fuzzy lops, 3 Mini lops, 2 Holland lops, 3 German lops, 1 Flemish giant (I think she was, she died when I was baby but from description she must have been a flemish).

:lol: Poll now up eager posters!

Sorry its not in a more concise order, I started to change the order then realised it would take like half hour to write them all down and then figure out a logical order :lol:

Lionheads are winning!

Demi you havent voted yet! Dont make me be the only one with a random fancypants breed !

current bunnies are Holly and Daniel- British Giants
Grace and India- half british giant X unknown medium crossbreed
Harry, Frankie and Freddie- unknowm medium/large sized crossbreeds

past rabbit breeds include dutch, small crossbreeds(we think he may have had some nethie in him) , mini lops, lops, crossbreeds all of a variety of colours , shapes and sizes but each and every one loved and remembered :love:

Most of mine are cross breeds, well that's what I put as they are rescues and I don't really know 100%. I know one is a lionhead, one is an Angora x but who knows with the other 9!

Weve got Twinkletoes a REW and then its anyones guess what Ozzie is, he is nearly dutch markings, lopish ears, sometimes helicopter ears, blue eyes, an more whiskers than any of my cats, but hes gorgeous, reminds me of a border collie.

I didnt go looking for a particular bunny, my last 2 were very large both over 4k these are just 2k, these were the ones that needed a home when we need a bunny, job sorted

One who has her poor little body wrecked with genetic deformities because some retards tried to breed her parents and had no idea waht they were doing.

Back