• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Exciting news!!

ChristyRose

Alpha Buck
I am just a little bit excited because I have found a new boyfriend for Hazel. The shelter have reserved him for me and I am going to pick him up on Wednesday!! :D So, excited!!!! :love:

Fantastic news! Are they going to help with the bonding or will you do that at home? :wave:

No, I have got to do the bonding at home. The rabbit is a rspca bunny who has been taken on by the shelter. I asked about bonding them but they said they dont have the room there. If my rabbit and the new rabbit dont like each other they will take the new rabbit back but hopefully Hazel will love him!!

No, I have got to do the bonding at home. The rabbit is a rspca bunny who has been taken on by the shelter. I asked about bonding them but they said they dont have the room there. If my rabbit and the new rabbit dont like each other they will take the new rabbit back but hopefully Hazel will love him!!

Best of luck with the bonding.

It would be wonderful if it were love at first sight.

If not, there is plenty of advice and experience on here.

Fingers crossed!!!

Back