• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cutie-pie. UD vets phoned she is OK. Can bring her home later.

Thanks so much everyone.

Cutie-pie is staying at the vets, she is very unwell. We don't know what is wrong. :( I noticed Cutie-pie was lethargic and like she was nodding off to sleep. You never see Cutie-pie asleep or closing her eyes.

Her temperature is high, a bit of gas in her stomach, but not a worry and her stomach felt fairly empty by the vets. She was put on a drip, is going to be syringe fed every 2 hours, will have a gut stimulant, pain killers and abx.

I have never ever seen such a terrified pet ever. Cutie-pie was shaking so much even James nearly cried. Twice she leapt into my arms and snuggled into my neck.

Vets wouldn't let Mr Bennett stay. I did argue about it until he said the drip would be a problem. Yes it would be if Mr Bennett stayed.

I am so sorry, lots of mega mega vibes from here. I wonder if Mr Bennett had sensed she was unwell when you found the fur pulled.

Back