• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The bunnies room

katie2000

Alpha Buck
:wave: I've never really shared photos of my bunny set up but my beautiful blankets from Tracy arrived today and I think it looks especially pretty so here it is....

I'm not sure how big the room is but the cat flap to the left (on the last photo) leads to an 8ft by 4ft run. I hope you like it :)

photo-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo.jpg

Wow wot a lovely room!! Very clean & tidy also, and i love the blankets. You have very lucky bunnies!!

:oops::oops: Thank you :D It never stays tidy for long!

I only have 2 buns in there atm...not allowed anymore sadly - boo!

Their room looks brilliant and you've made such an interesting environment for them with all the tunnels, toys and hiding places. What very lucky bunnies. :love:

what a great bunny room. :love: is it a garage with a catflap leading to the garden? so they choose when they want to go outside? looks great :D

Brilliant bunny room! Looks fab! Thanks for sharing, we all love seeing each others set ups so we can steal the good ideas!

what a great bunny room. :love: is it a garage with a catflap leading to the garden? so they choose when they want to go outside? looks great :D

:) Thank you :) The room is actually a brick outhouse at the back of our house....its the old fashioned washing room and we took out the old sink, put a floor down and then bunny proofed it. I don't know if you can see the curtian in the photo but there is a lovely big window behind it which lets in lots of natual light. And yep they can choose to go out when they want....which isn't very much in the cold weather hehe :)

:) Thank you :) The room is actually a brick outhouse at the back of our house....its the old fashioned washing room and we took out the old sink, put a floor down and then bunny proofed it. I don't know if you can see the curtian in the photo but there is a lovely big window behind it which lets in lots of natual light. And yep they can choose to go out when they want....which isn't very much in the cold weather hehe :)

that sounds brilliant. i would love something like that so they could just hop in and out when they wanted. :love:

Back