• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Diesel at the Beach

Fran

Warren Veteran
A couple of photos of Diesel dog at the beach today :love: :love:

P1030955.jpg

P1030959.jpg

P1030960.jpg

P1030938.jpg

P1030937.jpg

P1030932.jpg

Aww, Diesel looks so very happy and healthy - it's so cruel isn't it?

All I can say is you know, he doesn't. What has been a difficult poignant day for you has been a fun treat for him.

I really feel for you. Enjoy every moment and take lots of photos. He really is a lovely looking boy.

Thinking of you xx

Ruth

Aww he's beautiful, and looks like he's having so much fun. Bless him, and bless you for giving him this special time, x

Bless him :love: He looks so happy there. Such a beautiful dog.

Sending you some virtual hugs xxx I'm sorry you're having to deal with this :cry:

That looks like a lot of fun. I hope you're okay, well of course you're not :( sorry. I don't know what else to say xx

Thank you all. He does still seem so happy and he really enjoyed himself today, you wouldn't know he was a poorly boy :(

If he has to go, I'm glad he's getting to enjoy himself at the beach :) Life is just unfair sometimes, he looks so healthy and happy, hard to believe his time is near.

he looks like my teya she's a springer spaniel x collie he looks so happy at the beach hope your last days with him are happy ones reminds me of when we had our golden retriever sammy put to sleep he had cancer , big growths in his throat we had rescued him and he was 7 when he died the vets let me bring him home for the night to say goodbye and i stayed up all night talking to him and took him back the next morning to send him to the bridge i hope he does prove you wrong though he's a gorgeous boy
lots of love
sarah xxxxxxx :cry:

Back